New Study Series: What Is Reformed Theology?
Tonight Grace Church is kicking off its midweek Bible study series for the spring! Rather than have parallel men's and women's studies, we're going to start this study together, running it via Zoom.
For this study, we will be using the Ligonier series, "What Is Reformed Theology?", which is a video teaching series with an accompanying workbook that has study questions. In order to participate, we ask everyone to do the following:
1) Go to the Ligonier Ministries website and either "sign in" or "create account."
2) Once that is done, click on this link to go to the teaching series in their online store.
3) Add "Download Study Guide PDF (1 License)" to your cart and check out; this will allow you to download the whole study guide.
4) In the Study Guide, in the first chapter, read the Introduction, Learning Goals, and Key Ideas (less than 1 page of reading, roughly) and complete the “Before the Video” questions, including the “Scripture Reading.”
5) Finally, go to the teaching series video page here and watch the "Introduction" video, completing the "answer the following questions while watching the video" section of the Study Guide. Leave the rest of the questions for the group discussion.
And finally, contact us for the Zoom link if you want to join in. Looking forward to growing together with you all in this!